Let’s just get some facts straight about the Steelers’ most embarrassing player, Ben Roethlisberger:
- Two women have publicly accused him of rape.
- Roethlisberger came on to a young woman working in Harrah’s, A Lake Tahoe Casino, in 2008. The woman has charged him with raping her in a civil case; she has also filed a lawsuit against Harrah’s officials, including the casino’s chief of security, for attempting to silence her and for trying to undermine her credibility.
- She said the security chief,
- As number of scummy people have made death threats to the woman whom tiny Ben aggrieved and probably raped in Nevada.
- The second woman was a 20-year old college student in Milledgeville, Georgia. She says that Roethlisberger assaulted her in the bathroom of a bar where she met him on March 5, 2010.
- The policeman who took the report that she filed,, Sgt. Jerry Blash, posing here with the inebriated thug, has recently retired from the force after admitting that he made derogatory comments to her.
- Forbes and the Smoking Gun” obtained the police report from the March 5 incident, and has shared the following details:
In a statement to police on March 5, the young woman said Roethlisberger encouraged her and her friends to do numerous shots. Then one of his bodyguards escorted her into a hallway at the Capital City nightclub, sat her on a stool and left. She said Roethlisberger walked down the hallway and exposed himself.
“I told him it wasn’t OK, no, we don’t need to do this and I proceeded to get up and try to leave,” she said, according to the police documents. “I went to the first door I saw, which happened to be a bathroom.”
According to her statement, Roethlisberger then followed her into the bathroom and shut the door.
“I still said no, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me,” she wrote. “He said it was OK. He then left without saying anything.”
Two of her friends said they saw a bodyguard lead her into the hallway and then saw Roethlisberger follow. They said they couldn’t see their friend but knew she was drunk and were worried about her.
Ann Marie Lubatti told police she approached one of Roethlisberger’s two bodyguards and said, “This isn’t right. My friend is back there with Ben. She needs to come back right now.”
She said the bodyguard wouldn’t look her in the eye and said he didn’t know what she was talking about.
- The bodyguard who wouldn’t look her in the eye was Ed Joyner, a Pennsylvania trooper.
- The bodyguard who led the 20 year-old college student into the hallway where Roethlisberger allegedly exposed himself was Anthony Barravecchio, an officer on the force in the Pittsburgh suburb of Coraopolis.
- Steelers president Art Rooney II has yet to discipline Roethlisberger in any way.
These are the facts. Isn’t it nice to know that the security officers and policemen on duty around asshole bastard creepos likes Ben Roethlisberger do their best to cover up for his shitty behavior?
There are undoubtedly some fine men serving on the police force in Pennsylvania, but the low-life monsters who protect and serve the stinking hulk of filth who calls himself Ben Roethlisberger have no place in our city or our state.
And what can we say about Rooney? How can this guy keep on slapping his most revolting player on the hand while patting him on the head? Why does he allow this man, who has a clear pattern of manipulating, abusing, and tormenting women, continue to play on his team?
O, that’s right. It’s only women these assholes are attacking, either with their tiny words or their tiny body parts, and everyone knows that they don’t really think women are nearly as important “big” NFL quarterbacks.
Frankly, I can’t see why any woman or man would spend 3 seconds talking this foul-smelling muck of man, who uses his fame and money to entrance and then exploit other people. The idea of anyone willingly having sex with this monster strains the imagination, and the thought of him forcing himself on others makes me vomit.
Tiny Ben is a cancer. Cut him out, and cleanse our police force of the men who enable and then cover up his putrid messes.